MAVIS is a 2002 Alexander Dennis Enviro 300, with a 6.0l diesel engine. The vehicle was specially converted to be a multi-purpose vehicle allowing the vehicle to be used for a variety of roles.
- Two doors including ramp and step access
- Internal and external mains sockets powered by an on board 240v inverter
- Internal and external CCTV
- Audio/Visual equipment with on board Wi-Fi
- Heating/cooling system in main area and medical room
The main area of the bus is a large space which has been fitted with fold-down tables and chairs. There is an LCD TV screen which can be used for connecting laptops and tablets as well as mains sockets with USB points for charging mobile devices.
There is large worktop and storage area to display leaflets as well as a kitchen area with a kettle for making hot drinks.
Behind a sliding door is a separate medical area which has been fully equipped with
a medical bed, table and chairs, work surface and storage units. The back wall features a panel full of first aid supplies.