MAVISbus is a safer communities bus that is primarily used to make the night-time economy safer. The bus plays a vital role in supporting vulnerable people by providing a warm, non-judgemental base for agencies to offer immediate assistance for anyone who needs help for public health roadshows and outreach work.
Your money will support:
- A safe space in Weston-super-Mare every Saturday evening*
- Medical care and assistance for approximately 200 people each year
- Stay safe and stay healthy awareness raising across North Somerset
- Keeping Weston’s growing student population safe
- A resource for local agencies to go out to visit and engage with young people about safety and health topics
- A community engagement tool allowing local agencies to go into communities and engage with residents.
*Throughout April to September and other high demand nights throughout the year